Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mia Answers Questions



In the comments to Free Day in Nanchang, Mia's classmates sent her an update of what they've been doing in class while she is in China along with a few questions.

I've copied the questions below along with Mia's answers.

Mia: Thanks for writing, I have answered your questions.
 
Lucas wants to know if you are near the Great Wall of China? 

Mia: We are about 1 hour away from the Great Wall.  We are going to see it tomorrow.  I will post pictures.  

Andy wants to know what Mia’s favourite food that she is enjoying? 

Mia: I like the dumplings and steamed buns at breakfast.  We just had a great pizza from Pizza Hut!

Meadow had a question about animals in China and what animals do they sometimes eat. (I think that she means that perhaps they eat something that we would not consider eating.) 
 
Mia: There were live frogs in a grocery store and my friend Willow is going to try snake.  There is lots of dried duck hanging everywhere. So gross!!

Isaac wants to know if Mia can bring some chop sticks back. 

Mia:  Yes, we can!

Delana is anxious for you to return home because the class misses you. 

Mia: Thank you, I miss all of you too!

Caleb N-A wants to know what you like about China the best? 

Mia: I liked the Tengweng Pavillion in Nanchang. I liked the shape of the building. I will bring in my keychain that I bought at the Pavillion.
 
Caleb D wants to know if you made any friends in China?

Mia: I have 3 new friends from Nova Scotia here to meet their new sisters. Willow, Cieara and Yulan are my new friends.

Madison wants to know how to say “Hello” in Chinese? 

Mia: Hello in Chinese is "Nihao".

Lindy and Makaila say Hi.
 
Mia: Hi back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment